Birthday cake solutions for twins

When my twins turned 5, I decided to throw a small birthday party at their school since I had never done any celebrations for them in school before.

My girl has always been a fan of  Disney Princesses and my twin boy, Angry Bird. It was really a tough decision, how can I ever get a Princess and Angry bird themed cake, a really nice one? And not at the expense of flavor, something that would not costs me a bomb?

Having considered and did my researches, I eventually found a solution! 

Tada!!


Princess and Angry Bird cake

I managed to find some really beautiful cake toppers! And had the flexibility to order a really tasty Triple Layer Chocolate cake from my favourite Bakery, Pine Garden . The cake tasted really good, even the teachers and children loved the flavor. Yet, best of all, both the twins had their wishes come true! The Angry Bird and Princess theme topped the cake! And they got to bring home the toppers as toys.

Later in the night, we ordered another chocolate cake to celebrate with our family, and again! They get their favorite toppers to honor the theme again!

Haha!

For anyone interested to find the toppers, I have enclosed some of the links that may be of help:



There are lots more, and I am sure if you do a web search on "cake toppers" you will be spoilt for choice.

Hope this adds a little more choices when you are troubled by the same challenge for ideas for the special occasion!

Comments

Popular Posts