Cross Junction

Having returned to full time working mum for past 6 years after delivering my first child, I finally decided to take a short break and refocus my time to family and children. Time flies, and it's been just  my family and I for almost 10 months!

I guess, being a woman, we would love to have everything, to be able to spend sufficient time and energy on both work and family. However, it's almost never possible, unless we have 36 hours a day.

I never regret dropping my career, as it was really fulfilling and  assuring to be there for Joel during his transition into P1 and spending more time on the family, as well as for myself.  Still, there's  always a nagging feeling that  I want to do more, to make myself more useful.

So ultimately the question, Back to work? Or stay home? There's of course an in between, Part time.

Guess, I'll leave it to The Lord to guide and take every step that comes along.

Comments

Sam said…
Does that mean I should quit my job too? ;-P

Popular Posts