Through the eyes of innocence - Star in Papaya

On of the evening, just like any others, I was skinning and cutting up a papaya for dessert after a scrumptious dinner at my mother's place.



Joel sauntered into the kitchen, curious what I was doing and wondering if I needed help.

Suddenly, I heard his bubbly voice exclaiming " Look mummy! There's a star in the papaya!"

I turned around to look at the half cut papaya, and true enough! There's a star in the papaya! What works of wonders!!

It's always through the eyes of the little ones that we slowed down and learn to marvel at some of the littlest joys and wonders of nature. I guess that's something we had lost along the way as we were too busy with the rat races, and something the little ones are teaching us to regain the eyes for creativity and appreciation of life.

Hope you enjoyed this nature's artwork just like we did.

PS: After this incident, I had been serving several other papayas, but non gobbled any stars in them. I guess we really shouldn't take for granted of such arts when it comes along, so glad I captured the moment when Joel found it. :)


Comments

Popular Posts