One of my favourite gift to myself .

I was busy doing some house keeping today, practically shifting some of the furnitures from one room to the other. I happened to open up my accessory box to housekeep it as well, and came across one of my favourite item. It is one of the best gift I have purchased for myself from  a friend's gift shop Little Apples.



It's a very simple bronze necklace with a bird perching ouside a cage with a pink crystal and a big purple one just above the bird.  I am not a fan of accessorizing myself, but I am a collector of some of these accessories that never cease to amuse me by the creativity.  I love the pendant as the bird seems to signify that it's out of the cage and is going on a flight to freedom, and the pink and purple crystals seems to signify the warm early spring dewdrops welcoming the joy and delight of the bird.



I also love the latch of the necklace, as it comes with a beautiful hook cover that tucks the hook in neatly just inside.








Little Apples never fails to amuse me with the many little creativity and simple elegance in the designs even right to the packaging, at very affordable pricing. Ever so frequently, this will be one of the store that I revisit to just appreciate the works, or seek for any gift ideas.

Do pop by for a visit if you need some inspirations as well.

Comments

Popular Posts