Learn through play: Fishing Game

I am so excited! As I have just created a simple Fishing Game for some family bonding activities with my 3 kids, and hopefully my husband will be gamed to join in.

This is a very simple fishing game, as the name suggests, is a game with alphabets printed on 54 fishes. I would just need to print, cut out the fishes and prepare magnetic fishing rods and we could start fishing!



This game is created to serve 3 main purpose:
  1. Family Bonding
  2. Learn through play: A great game that would allows  children to learn the spelling of simple words while having fun. This could be done in the form of a simple competition. The kid that spots all the words and manage to fish all the alphabets wins! 
  3. Opportunity as part of Anger Management Activity:  Of course, any competition induces opportunities for squabblings. Thus, this could be a great activity as part of an anger management program.
I do hope readers will find this sharing useful and beneficial. You are most welcome to download a free copy of this fishing  template through the  link provided.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts