A Little a day to improve Chinese

While preparing for my elder boy's Chinese test today, I realised that it would have helped if he gets some simple daily exercises instead of just doing assessments 2-3 times a week. Therefore, I started flipping through Joel's books and his character cards to build a list of words for the daily assessments.

The practise sheets needs to be simple, so that it's not too time consuming for him. Yet, it needs to also ensure the assessment is able to help him familarise with the words he has learnt, and help improve his fluency in Chinese sentence structure as well.








The practise worksheet lists about 4 random Chinese characters for writing practise, and the first line tests the kid's hanyu pingyin. The last portion allows him to practise rearranging the words to form a proper sentence.

This similar practise is repeated daily , and should not consume more than 20 minutes.

I have attached a simple template for any parents whom may find this useful, you are welcome to just download the template and print out for own use. I am also currently developing more listing for  my son's daily practise. If you are interested to obtain a full copy, you are most welcome to drop me a message for further details.

Happy Learning! 

Comments

Popular Posts