Lazy Mummy's Tricky home page

Hi,

Welcome to my blog page.

I am blessed with an elder son (3.5yrs) and a pair of twins (A boy and a girl each at 8 months).

Just like any other kids, these little rascals are growing by the day, and each developing in their own ways, challenging and surprising us with little developmental delights as we cross every little milestones with them.

Just like any other mummies, I try all ways and means to ensure these children are well catered for mentally, physically and socially. Yet, costs and energy level are consistently challenging to parents.

This sparks an idea for me to start this blog as a listing and sharing opportunity , also as the kids grow, a historical trace of their development , something for them to look back and appreciate how far they have come.

Hope you enjoy this walk with me as much as I enjoy building it.

Comments

Popular Posts